Derek Michael Chauvin is an American former police officer who was convicted of the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The murder set off a series of protests... Wikipedia
- Born: Derek Michael Chauvin, March 19, 1976, Oakdale, Minnesota, U.S.
- Education: Dakota County Technical College
- Alma mater: Metropolitan State University (BS)
- Known for: Murder of George Floyd
- Criminal charge: 1 count of second-degree unintentional murder, 1 count of third-degree murder, 1 count of second-degree manslaughter, 2 counts of civil rights violations, 9 counts of tax evasion
- Criminal status: incarcerated at MCF Oak Park Heights and awaiting sentencing
- Data Source : DuckDuckGo